Job Purpose Summary: A Brand Ambassador for the studio, a client coordinator to assist stylists.
Hours : 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Some weekend requirements.
Love’s In The Hair Extension Studio is Toronto’s answer to affordable hair extensions. We provide great quality hair extensions at a great price and have grown drastically in a short amount of time. We are looking for a full-time office coordinator.
• Routinely open and/or close the studio as per opening and closing protocol
• Always offer service with a smile! Good customer service is the core of our business and our staff have a friendly, pleasant and professional nature with clients as well as
• To supervise the day to day operations of the studio
• Greeting clients and booking studio appointments efficiently
• Answering customer inquiries regarding studio services and products on the phone and in person
• Efficiently and accurately processing all financial transactions – cash, credit, debit and gift cards
• Handling customer complaints in a professional manner
• Liaising with the salon/spa staff to ensure all services with customers have been provided
• Assist in social media and marketing initiatives – social media (SnapChat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) and Photoshop experience a bonus
WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO:
• Are not just smart, but resourceful.
• Come to the table with a solution to a problem.
• Take control of a situation with confidence and kindness.
• Don’t wait to be told to do something.
• Ask questions, participate, speak up and engage.
• Can work well with a team or on their own.
• Understand social media engagement.
• Are positive, enthusiastic and generally awesome.
• Love dogs
Previous experience working in a salon environment and basic admin skills are preferred.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a short cover letter and resume detailing your relevant skills and experience, as well as why you are interested in Love’s In The Hair.