Job Purpose Summary: A Brand Ambassador for the studio, a hair extension technician to clients.
Hours: Part-time Evenings and weekends
Love’s In The Hair Extension Studio is Toronto’s answer to affordable hair extensions. We provide great quality hair extensions at a great price and have grown drastically in a short amount of time. We are looking for 2 part-time hair extension technicians. (Willing to train the right candidate, however, certification preferred.)
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with all types of hair extensions including but not limited to fusion, micro-ring and tape-in.
- Able to install hair extensions in a timely and exceptional manner
- Understand best practices in hair safety and health in regards to hair extensions
- Comprehensive understanding of styling extensions
- Attention to detail
- Always offer service with a smile! Good customer service is the core of our business and our staff have a friendly, pleasant and professional nature with clients.
- Greeting clients and booking studio appointments efficiently
- Efficiently and accurately processing all financial transactions – cash, credit, debit and gift cards
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner
WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO:
- Are not just smart, but resourceful.
- Come to the table with a solution to a problem.
- Take control of a situation with confidence and kindness.
- Don’t wait to be told to do something.
- Ask questions, participate, speak up and engage.
- Can work well with a team or on their own.
- Are positive, enthusiastic and generally awesome.
- Love dogs
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest copy and pasting our email address, as our name is often misspelled.
Please apply with a short cover letter and resume detailing your relevant skills and experience, as well as why you are interested in Love’s In The Hair.